Can't break those Cuffs Can't break those Cuffs

i don't know. its very.. weird, the animation, it belongs on YTMND. thats all, thats where I'd put it.

dark tails test dark tails test

Dear god, the looping sound during the "power up" raped my ears to no end and the flash animation was not very good, and i know this may have been a simple "test", but it just sucks. Put some work into things like this next time.

ReSubs ReSubs

i really enjoy it, i always wanted to make downfall parodies, but if you could add the other scene from downfall, with like, the pens and the map, that'd be the best!!! looking forward to # 2!

MONSTER IN SPACE MONSTER IN SPACE

NO, just NO. this game is not good in any way, the graphics the sound the gameplay. this should be a shooter like galaga. man, just, no more flash for a while, ok?

V8 Muscle Cars V8 Muscle Cars

I'm sorry, i want to like this game, but i can't. the graphics the FPS, the physics, its all quite sloppy. im running this on a good computer and the game is lagging within itself. maybe give it another go after some good tutorials.

Guy with a torch Guy with a torch

i like it, its got that darkness around him, which i like, and its got style, and its better than me. it earned these 4 stars.

MusicKing7 responds:

thanks I have another Piece of art up if you want to see it and all the drawings I made myself